Careers & Job Opportunities
What Can I Expect Of A Career At LHK Insurance?
- Challenging and Rewarding Work – a career at LHK Insurance means you will be an important part of a dynamic team in the fastest growing brokers in the country.
- Very competitive salary and performance based incentives.
- A High emphasis is placed on professional accreditation and staff development. In support of this, we provide an excellent Study expenses and incentive bonus package.
- A Great Environment – working in a friendly and competitive environment and learning from some of the most talented people in the Industry.
- We value teamwork and Individual initiative.
- Training and Development – we are committed to providing the highest standard of professional service to our clients. In order to deliver that commitment we invest in the training and development of our staff.
- We recognise that the key to our success is the quality of our employees and encourage them to grow and develop with the company
We are always looking to attract and retain like-minded staff who share our culture and values and welcome any approaches in this regard. Email your enquiry and/or CV to email@example.com.
LHK is an equal opportunities employer.
PERSONAL LINES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
LHK Kelleher Insurance, Drogheda, Co. Louth
Permanent Full Time
Main Purpose of the Role
Working on the front line of our sales and service team, the role involves contact with potential and existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling.
- Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions
- Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal
- Energy and drive with an ability to manage high work load in a team environment
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner
- Promote professionalism and integrity
- APA qualification progressing towards CIP with a minimum of 12 months’ experience working in Personal Lines
- Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year. These hours must be relevant to the specific function
- Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent
- Knowledge of personal lines products including processes
- Salary will be Commensurate with experience
- Company Bonus & Pension Scheme
- Insurance examinations needed will be sponsored by the employer